Vicon 1993: Another Sloppy Archive
With appalling color choices
Originally from barry Wed Aug 18 20:04:18 1993
What the critics are saying:
- Now playing at a theater near you:
- SEE lots of passed out bodies (and brutal mutants* menace beautiful girls)
- HEAR strange and inhuman sounds
- SMELL the porta-potty on a Sunday morning
- TOUCH the remains of the Rum Fustion
- TASTE the sludge served as morning Coffee
- SEE the radio-active glow pulsating over the dance lawn
- HEAR horror stories involving two racoons and a stick
- SMELL the overpowering stench of chlorine
- TOUCH the remote control to fast forward during "Sink the Bismark"
- TASTE - totally lacking
- SEE people stare at a random pattern and claim to see a space shuttle
- "Where is the dynamite, er, um, I mean the gunpowder."
- "Who put the eye in my coffee?" - Charlie Duffy/Jeff
- "Challenge Croquet, anyone?" - Susan/Akbar**
- "Me? Evil?" - Jessy
- "Heh heh heh" - Wombat
- "I need another patch cord" - Jim-bo
- "The chlorine is making me sick" - Other Jim***
- "Huh?" - Seahawk Duffy
- "How come there aren't any single women here this year?" - Pete
- "Since our ground cloth is the size of our tent, we figured we might
- as well just pitch the tent." - Heather****
- "" - Ellen*****
- "I feel like I should shake hands with somebody" - Mom (with egg on her hand)
- "Hi, how you doing. I have diabetes and my head is all lumpy"
- "Good morning. Did you hear Michael Jordan's dad was found dead?" - Dad
- "Got any beer?" - Rex, looking at a bunch of Bud cans******
Notes from elf added Aug 19 '93:
* Mutants somewhat resemble inflatable life-sized Godzillas, killer whales,
and Eduard Munsch "the Scream" characters
** If you miss wicket #3, you have to stand in the pool while making your
next shot. At wicket #7, if you successfully make up a poem involving
Eduard Munsch, you get an extra turn. Etc.
*** After 40 beers, it's the chlorine?
**** Ditching 10 years of tradition where everyone sleeps in the open
on a groundcloth
***** Note my reputation as the silent type. I DO go there to relax and be
brainless...[No responses necessary]
****** At 9 a.m.