Mysterious Housie Thangs
In the dark days of the aught-aughties, our eccentric aunt, Lucrezia Finch, built this house while temporarily under the influence of overly ripe gorgonzola, bless her imaginary heart. The evil results can be seen everywhere:
- Light switches that do what?
- Wires that gowhere?
- The ceiling light that can be turned off with the wall switch, but turns on only with a remote control.
- Two, count them, two attics--and 3 sheds--what did they store here anyway?
- What, was there a sale on wallpaper?
- The light on the left turns on with a PUSH; the one on the right turns on with a TWIST.
- The phantom cable connection.
- The laundry chute that isn't.
- Those cute little--what are they--indented in the wall below the dinette.
- How do you get at that fishtank in the wall anyway?
* Gratuitous calzone reference for Vikings or surrealists
Want to get back to our home page? Mwah ha ha haaaaaa!!! That's one of the mysteries!